SWEARING IS GOOD FOR YOU

I swear quite a bit. If I were to take one of those quizzes where the answer to the question "how often do you swear" is presented in a series of dots running from left to right, indicating (from left to right), never, sometimes, often, frequently, nearly all the fucking time; I would have to tick the far right box.

One of my favorite things to say in response to things I find irritating, exasperating and confounding, which is pretty much everything these days, is WHAT THE FUCK? Hence the name of this blog.

My penchant for profanity has been seriously bolstered of late by a recent article in the The Guardian reporting on the findings of a new study which says that swearing makes you happier, more persuasive and - this is the best part - fitter!

So go ahead, knock yourself out on Zumba. I'm going to find the next and nearest thing I am irritated about, and swear my fucking head off.

Comments

Popular Posts